Winter 16″ (SOLD)
Description: Winter 16″
- 1893 Travelling ensemble
- Red Silk Jacquard Fabric. Lined skirt and jacket.
- Black Lace
- Antique Sequined Front Panel on Skirt and sleeves
- Real Fur Collar
- Auburn/Strawberry synthetic Mohair Wig
- Blue Painted Eyes
- Lace pantaloons and petticoat
- Feather boa and parasol
- Feather and flower trimmed hat..
An OOAK or one-of-a-kind is a doll that has been created by me from a commercially purchased doll. The factory paint is removed, as are any plastic inset eyes and/or hair. The blank doll is used as a canvas to create a unique character, or era. Soft glass silicone eyes are inserted for realism, and all dolls have applied upper lashes , realistic high quality wigs. Clothing patterns and costumes are custom designed and sewn by me using high quality fabrics, trims, and laces. Each doll is an individual work of art.